Junior Samurai Program
The Junior Samurai Karate program is designed to meet the growing needs of your 7 to 12 year old child. In this 45 minute class, our main goals are to help your child improve their focus, build self-confidence and learn self-discipline in a positive environment.
In a high energy, fun and active class, the Junior Samurai students will learn important life skills, bully busting self defence techniques, how to stay safe from strangers and healthy fitness habits. Important values learnt at home such as respect, honesty, courtesy and trust are reinforced in each class to set a foundation for a successful future.
Benefits of the Junior Samurai program:
- Focus and concentration for better learning and improved grades
- Teamwork skills to build friendships and social interaction
- Self-respect and self-discipline to make better choices
- Self-confidence and self-esteem to do the right thing
- Perseverance to build a never give-up attitude
As students progress towards becoming a black belt, they are taught to manage their emotions, control their actions and encouraged to become role-models at school. Our instructors continuously emphasise the importance of using the valuable life lessons taught, not only at the academy but also at home and school.
Contact us to book a free trial class in this program that combines life skills, martial arts and fun!